More than a year I was working with AWS, but now I has been moved to work with Google Cloud Platform. I'd like to share some useful resources to make your working with GCP easier.
In first place of course stands GCP documentation:
https://cloud.google.com/docs/
But GCP has a special document for AWS users who want to move to GCP:
https://cloud.google.com/docs/compare/aws/
Cources:
I have a linuxacademy account so I found one course related to google cloud:
"Google Cloud Platform for the AWS User" Length: 01:44:04
This course helps me to understand main differences, but in my opinion it is a little boring and not realy practical.
Price: USD $29.00 / 1 month
Second course that I watched was:
"Google Compute Engine: Qualified Developer" from CBT nuggets.
Although the exam associated with this course was retired on December 31, 2016, however, it still stays valuable as a training resource.
This course was really helpful for me. The best thing is that access to this course can be obtained free of charge for seven days.
In first place of course stands GCP documentation:
https://cloud.google.com/docs/
But GCP has a special document for AWS users who want to move to GCP:
https://cloud.google.com/docs/compare/aws/
Cources:
I have a linuxacademy account so I found one course related to google cloud:
"Google Cloud Platform for the AWS User" Length: 01:44:04
This course helps me to understand main differences, but in my opinion it is a little boring and not realy practical.
Price: USD $29.00 / 1 month
Second course that I watched was:
"Google Compute Engine: Qualified Developer" from CBT nuggets.
Although the exam associated with this course was retired on December 31, 2016, however, it still stays valuable as a training resource.
This course was really helpful for me. The best thing is that access to this course can be obtained free of charge for seven days.
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий